Friday, January 29, 2010

Well, I decided, rather than wait for Madigan to be born, wait another week to go to Nashville, then spend a week there, THEN go pick my wee scottie puppy, that it would be far better to get the little thing NOW, have a week to bond with him, and do some training. I went to Buckeye this afternoon and now have this totally adorable Wheaton puppy in all his unspeakable cuteness alseep in his kennel for a short nap. Whew! He was crying incessantly until Jane went in and barked once. He completely got quiet and there has been not a peep since. I think she will be an excellent Nanny. Now the problem looms...what di we name him? Archie MacDonald? Boggle? Boggletavish? Tavish? Malcolm Tavish? Mungo (means "my wolf" in Gaelic)? You see, it's a problem. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

McBean said...

I'd call him Harrison! He's too cute!!! Scottie Puppies RULE.

Syme said...

I am a little horrified that "Boggle" and "Mungo" were ever on the list. That poor animal....
~J